Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/02
Position: Senior Project Executive Engineer
No. of positions: 2 (Two)
Applications are invited for the post of "Senior Project Executive Engineer" in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
Consolidated Salary range: 1,00,000 - 10,000 - 2,00,000 INR per month.
Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Desired qualification (At least 4 out of the following)
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- 1+ years of experience managing high performing product development team
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, message queues, asynchronous systems, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of microservices, SOA principles, and surrounding technologies (such as Kubernetes and Docker)
- Strong understanding of engineering software processes, life-cycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and system verification and testing.
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
Work: The candidate's major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
- Development of Smart Contracts
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems
- Integrate/Modify existing open-source software according to the requirements
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Applications Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, and it's compulsory to fill the Google Form. At the time of the interview, you must bring copies of the degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as hardcopy by postal service to the mailing address OR you can upload a zip file with a scanned copy of all the documents in this Google Form: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Head, Computer Science, and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016, UP. Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope.
Last date of receipt of application: January 25th, 2021, before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: Last week of January 2021
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur