Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/289
Applications are invited for the posts of Deputy Project Manager in the Office of Faculty Affairs at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. Details of requirement are as below:
Name of the post: Deputy Project Manager
Scale of pay: for Deputy Project Manager: Rs. 19200 - 1600 - 48000
Consolidated Salary Structure: Rs. 19200 - 1600 - 48000. At the time of selection, the selection committee can recommend a higher start by offering a maximum of five increments to experienced candidates. The higher start from the initial level of the scale can be calculated duly counting the number of years of past relevant experience and offering one increment for each year of service already put in, over and above the minimum number of years required towards applicable experience).
No. of posts: 01 (One nos.)
Minimum: CA/ICWA/CS OR Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M. Com / M.Sc. / MA) + 5 years relevant experience.
Graduate (B. Sc. /BA/B. Com /BBA/ BCA) + 08 years relevant experience.
Desirable Experience: Candidates should have requisite experience of the following areas:
- Well versed in MS- Word, Excel, Power-point
- Maintain the record of mails inward and outward
- Maintenance and record keeping of office files
- Managing personal files of regular faculties and non-regular faculties
- Preparation of letters, office orders and Board agenda etc.
- Other official work related to administration
- Joining and resignation/retired Faculty/academic staff/ Adjunct/Visiting/PDF, Long/Short Leave on FST/Deputation on FST, Attending conference/workshop/symposium/seminar etc)
Last date of receipt of application: Application form with self-attested copy of all relevant documents should reach to the undersigned on or before 17th December 2020 from the date of this advertisement in the office of Faculty Affairs, IIT Kanpur or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of one year.
Mr. Surajit Das
Assistant Registrar, Faculty Affairs