Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/65
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office in the project titled "General Corpus" project no. DORA/DORA/20070124.
Nature of Work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is five years (3 Year + 2 Year) or till the end of Project whichever is earlier and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Assistant Project Manager: (01 Post)
Salary Range: 13200-1100-33000
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com./M.Sc./MA) OR Graduate (B.Sc./BA/B.Com./BBA/BCA) +3 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
Desirable: Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc. Person should have at least five years' experience of Tally accounting package.
- To handle various accounts, maintain cash books and ledgers.
- Work on financial accounting package i.e. Tally, Reconciliation of Donations.
- Daily Bank Reconciliation of Donations Received in all Bank Accounts.
- Coordination with other sections for all credits (Investment & Interest received) pertaining to their sections and transfers thereon.
- Any other assignment assigned from time to time.
Note: A hard copy of the resume along with copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST and shall be sent by 28 February 2020 on the below mentioned address through postal service (Speed Post Mode).
The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as Application for the post of Assistant Project Manager Advt. No. P.Rect/R&D/2020/65 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR-208 016 (U.P.)
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh