Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/266
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office.
About work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual and duration of appointment is initially for one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 10800-900-27000
Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA/ LLB)
Desirable Qualification: Applicants must be a graduate preferably with at least three years of job related experience.
- Candidate must be skilled in Secretarial practice.
- Candidate must be skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Processing of DoRA bills for payment made through DoRD.
- Maintaining the inventory, departmental stock registers and stock verification.
- Recruitment process for project appointments, held in DoRA office.
- Students' No-Dues from DORA office and updation of data after graduating
- Any other miscellaneous work assigned time to time.
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume along with copies of qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 24th December 2021 on the below mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Project Assistant" Advt. No. P.Rect./R&D/2021/266 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) through postal service of India.
The shortlisted candidate will be called by email/phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh