Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/97
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office in the project titled "General Corpus".
About work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of appointment is initially for one year, which is further extendable upon satisfactory performance or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Name of Post: Project Executive Officer
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 42000-3500-105000
Ph.D.*/ Master's degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area
Desirable Qualification: Applicants must be a postgraduate preferably with MBA degree and at least 5+ years of job related experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools (such as excel, word, ppt)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the use of social networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google plus, Twitter.
- Have Good oral and written communication skills.
- Office Management Skills and ability to organize events.
- Be able to work in teams and manage a team.
- To coordinate with principle investigator (PI) of the donor's project.
- To communicate with the alumni and respond to their queries.
- To manage No-dues of students and communication with Alumni Association of IITK.
- To coordinate with different departments for seeking proposals.
- To work with development office for reunion and Alumni award
- To liaison between the Alumni Relations Team of IITKDF and others in the Institute to ensure that there is effective communication with others on matters relating to alumni events, alumni group activities, Awards etc.
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume along with copies of qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 28 June 2021 on the below mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Project Executive Officer" Advt. No. P.Rect./R&D/2021/97 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar (SG), DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) or through email at "email@example.com".
The shortlisted candidate will be called by email/phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh