Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/63
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office in the project titled "General Corpus" project no. DORA/DORA/20070124.
Nature of Work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is five years (3 Year + 2 Year) or till the end of Project whichever is earlier and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Project Manager: (01 Post)
Salary Range: 24000-2000-60000
Minimum Qualification: Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level. OR (CA / ICWA / CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or educational institute or in organization of repute.
Desirable: Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc. Person should have at least ten years' experience of content writing and excellent command on English proficiency.
- Handle of external communication, management & implementation of donor's supported activities.
- Preparation of payments approvals and process reimbursement/payments for different DORA activities/projects.
- Preparation of utilization reports and yearly financial reports, content development, budgeting, planning and forecasting of various activities funded by donations and reconciliation of project accounts.
- Content development for the website, fund raising documents email campaigning etc
- Any other assignment assigned from time to time.
Note: A hard copy of the resume along with copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST and shall be sent by 28 February 2020 on the below mentioned address through postal service (Speed Post Mode).
The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as Application for the post of Project Manager Advt. No. P.Rect/R&D/2020/63 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR-208 016 (U.P.)
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh