Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/189
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager for the office of the Dean of Research and Development, IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirement.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
Qualifications & Essential Experience:
- Post Graduate (MBA ) + 1 Year of relevant experience
- Understanding of technology licensing and Intellectual Property & issues in an academic Institution.
- Good communication skills for commercialization and licensing of the technologies to industry partners.
- Effective content writing skills to disseminate & promote the technologies at various social media platforms.
- Identifying and executing technology-licensing strategies for technology commercialization.
- Negotiating with licensees for NDA's, contracts, in consultation with legal experts.
- Supporting post-licensing activities, royalty follow-ups & licence renewals.
- Good understanding of strategies for technology licensing, revenue distribution to inventors, Entrepreneurship nuances.
- Computer proficiency with good knowledge in MS Office & Good record/file management skills.
- Able to prepare technology briefs and white papers on latest inventions.
- Candidates having experience of Technology Transfer & Licensing in a reputed organization like IITs, NITs or IISERs will be preferred.
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
Salary: In the range Rs. 13200 - 1100 - 33000
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply through email with updated CV / Resume giving full details of qualification, experience, along with scanned copies of relevant certificates by SEP 02, 2021. No hard copies of applications will be accepted.
Note: Please use the following subject line in the e-mail Application for "Assistant Project Manager............ "(Your name in the blank space). It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address along with the filled Bio-data form (click here to download).
Email ID: email@example.com
Prof. A. R. Harish
Dean, Research & Development