Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/171
Online applications are invited for the posts of Deputy Project Manager in the Office of Studentsí Affairs at IIT Kanpur. Posts are purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. Details of requirement are as below:
- Name of Post: Deputy Project Manager
- Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
- No. of posts: 01 Nos. (One nos.)
- Minimum Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS OR Post graduate (MBA/ MCA /M.Com/ M.Sc./ M.A) + 5years relevant experience.
Graduate (B.Sc/B.A./B.com./ BBA, BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
- Desirable Experience: The Candidates should have requisite experience of the following areas:
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer applications.
- Thorough knowledge of website development and maintenance.
- Data entry management in Office Automation, Good communication skills.
- Preparation of reports and presentations etc.
- Ability for noting and drafting for general office correspondence.
- Handling Front Desk for Students Affairs in a higher educational organization.
- Application form can be downloaded through the link given below.
- Applications should be submitted strictly through e-mail given below:
Email Id :email@example.com
Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available up to 06.06.2019, 5:30 p.m.
- The right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidate satisfying qualifications and desirable experience is reserved. Only short- listed candidate will be informed.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Mr. Vinod Malik
Assistant Registrar, Studentsí Affairs