Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/172
Online applications are invited for the posts of Project Attendant (Level-1) in the Office of Students’ Affairs at IIT Kanpur. Posts are purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. Details of requirement are as below:
- Name of Post: Project Attendant Level - 1
- Salary: Rs. 8000-400-24000
- No. of posts: 01 Nos. (One nos.)
- Minimum Qualification:
8th Pass + 4 years of relevant experience OR 10th Pass + 2years of relevant experience.
- Desirable Experience:
The Candidates should have minimum three years’ experience of handling files, opening cupboards/ office in the morning & closing in the evening, taking official documents from one desk / department to other desk/department and helping officers & other staff in performing their duties. Requires late sittings and attending the office on Saturday/Sundays/Holidays
- Application form can be downloaded through the link given below.
- Applications should be submitted strictly through e-mail given below:
Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available up to 06.06.2019, 5:30 p.m.
- The right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidate satisfying qualifications and desirable experience is reserved. Only short- listed candidate will be informed.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Mr. Vinod Malik
Assistant Registrar, Students’ Affairs