Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/46
Applications are invited for temporary post (contractual basis) of Assistant Project Manager (No. 1) for the project titled “Water Characterization Laboratory”.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.) + 5 years of relevant experience
- The candidate should have at least five years of experience working in maintaining office records and project management
- The candidate should have good written communication skill in English
- The candidate should have good knowledge of hardware and software including Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Support maintenance activities and admin issues to ensure smooth operation of characterization laboratory.
- Work with laboratory users to maintain office cleanliness, organization, and availability of consumables, supplies and accessories.
- Coordinating and providing basic logistic support for laboratory.
- Maintain record of different projects and related paperwork.
Salary: 13200-1100-33000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year
No. of positions: one
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Interested candidates may apply by 22nd Feb., 2019 giving complete information regarding educational qualifications, work experience along with copies of testimonials at the address mentioned below.
Applications should be sent to:
Dr. Yogesh S. Chauhan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Kanpur, U.P. – 208016