Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/252
Applications are invited for the Position of Deputy Project Manager to work in the project Title, "Ui-Assist: Us India Collaborative for Smart Distribution System with Storage".
Deputy Project Manager - (1)
- Postgraduate + 05 years of relevant experience
- Graduate + 08 years of relevant experience
- Having experience in institute processes of purchasing, recruitment process, billing, and maintaining the records related to lab, project, and office work.
- Efficient in handling of M.S. Office (word processing/spreadsheets) and data analysis on Excel
- Experience in handling office machines, such as printers, photocopiers etc.
Salary Range: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
How to apply:
Application (hard copies) should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line clearly stating - "Ui-Assist: Position Applied for...").
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one page write-up about the candidate's best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of 1 year or till the end of the project. The last date for sending the application is 16 November 2020.
Short-listed applicants will be called for an online interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Dr. Ankush Sharma
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology