Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/07
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project titled "Realizing large-scale and fully autonomous UAV swarms" funded by the SCIENCE & ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB), Government of India.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: INR 31,000 per month + HRA (As per the institute norms)
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E. etc.) in Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology (or relevant degree) from reputed International/national institutions + GATE qualified in relevant branch.
- Strong Knowledge of Communication Protocols and Wireless Sensor Networks (preferably adhoc UAV networks)
- Working experience with networking H/W (routers, switches etc.), and simulators
- Experience in Electronics for Circuit design
- Familiarity with IoT and cyber physical systems (involving Multi Sensor coordination)
- Experience with Linux system administration and any of the MATLAB/Python/C++ programming languages
- Strong fundamentals of probability and statistics and numerical computation methods
Applications: Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Ketan Rajawat by e-mail (email@example.com), on or before 31 Jan 2021. Online interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The post is purely temporary starting immediately and is for the duration of 1 year.
Dr. Ketan Rajawat
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016