Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/243
Applications are invited for a position of Consultant the project entitled, "Archival Content Retrieval Through Audio and Text Query project", funded by the Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
About the Project: -
In this project, we focus on audio-based content retrieval, where the query is an audio or text, and the search content is in audio. We will be developing state-of-the-art technologies using deep learning methods for various tasks such as Audio Event Detection, Acoustic Scene Classification, few shot learning.
In order to provide scalable software solutions for the deployment of the developed state-of-the-art technologies, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. You'll be a member of a multidisciplinary team that oversees the entire software development life cycle, from idea to deployment. You should feel at ease using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries as a Full Stack Developer.
The responsibilities for the said role include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable and deployable softwares.
- Work with research teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with researchers to improve and upgrade the software
Job Description: -
Project No: PB /EE /2021128B
Post: - Consultant
No. of Posts: - 01
Salary Range: - Rs. 80000/-
Location: IIT Kanpur
- B. tech in Computer Science Engineering/IT or relevant field
- More than 5 years of work experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Work as part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Proficiency with Git
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Excellent communication and teamwork and Organizational skills
Instructions to Apply: -
Application should be sent to the following address or fill up the form https://forms.office.com/r/h9REHPJ4ka
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned.
The post is for a duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension. The last date for sending the application is 03 October 2022 or until the post is filled.
Short-listed applicants will be informed for further process. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Interviews will be online via Zoom.
Dr. Vipul Arora
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology