Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/208
Applications are invited for two post of Project Executive Officer. This position will be up to September 30, 2021 and purely temporary.
About the project: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment. The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC) and massive MTC including NB IoT services. This testbed could become a basis for many commercial deployments.
What is involved?
Designing and analysing physical layer algorithms for 5G NR standard in MATLAB.
Project no.: DOT/EE/2017508
Post: Project Executive Officer
Number of Post: Two
Salary range: 42000-3500-105000
Min Qualification: PhD/ Masterís Degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area
- Deep understanding of PHY layer of 4G/5G standards
- Experience in system-level simulations of 4G/5G standards
- Should have handled system-level simulators
- Experience in designing PHY layer algorithms of wireless standards
- Extensive Expertise in MATLAB programming
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards
- Extensive experience in developing PHY layer algorithms preferably in MATLAB/C
Responsibilities: To lead a team to
- Design physical layer algorithms for 5G PHY layer
- Analyse system-level performance of 5G standard by executing system-level simulations
- Use existing system level simulators and later develop them.
Instructions to apply:
Please send your resume on or before Oct 15th, 2020 to the below given mail id. Please [mention the post in the subject line of the email].
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Dr. Rohit Budhiraja
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by October 15, 2020
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications (soft copy) must be sent at following email address.