Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/300
Applications are invited for one post of Project Manager. This position will be up to March 21, 2021 and purely temporary.
About the project: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has funded 5G testbed project to encourage Indian start-ups and the industry to take an early lead in 5G technology. The goal of the project is to build a testbed that closely resembles a real-world 5G deployment. The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising of 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC) and massive MTC including NB IoT services. This testbed could become a basis for many commercial deployments.
Post: Project Manager
Number of Posts: One
Salary range: Rs 24000-2000-60000
Minimum Qualification: Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience
- Candidate must have administrative working experience in the IITK
- Candidate must have working experience in 5G lab.
- Experience in conducting short term courses.
- Experience in handling semi technical work in lab including organization of lab equipment’s, basic knowledge of soldering and connecting basic circuits.
- Experience in the handling of project related works i.e. project purchases as per GFR-2017
- Maintaining and keeping the project records.
- Experience in processing and follow up the project related documents in the other sections like accounts/audit/stores.
- Management, negotiations with vendors and how theoretical concepts go into practice.
- Knowledge of computer applications like MS Office and Excel sheet
- Experience in setting up of labs.
- Experience in coordinating with various sponsoring agencies regarding project.
Instructions to apply:
Please send your resume on or before September 20th, 2019 to the below given mail id. Please [mention the post in the subject line of the email].
No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview
Ms. Suchita Chatterjee c/o Dr.Rohit Budhiraja
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur