Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/64
Applications are invited for the following post in the project on "Smart Music Tutor for Indian Classical Music (Vocal and Instrumental)" Project No- SERB/EE/2019400 Department of Electrical engineering IIT Kanpur. The period of employment is for six months, with a possibility of extension
We are working on cutting edge machine learning and signal processing. We are making music analysis tools deployed on servers. We are looking for a researcher who is enthusiastic for building cutting edge solutions to research problems.
The qualification and experience requirements for the above-mentioned post are the following.
Name of Post: Senior Project Scientist or Senior Project Engineer
No. of Positions: One (1)
- Ph.D. or M.Tech in computer science, electrical/electronics engineering or related fields + 3 year experience
- Strong proficiency in digital signal processing (audio preferred)
- Strong proficiency in one (general proficiency in others): Python, java and C/C++
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience in working with cloud servers and databases (sql, php)
- Knowledge of machine learning, audio processing, music
- Real time audio processing
Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Consolidated Salary range: Rs. 32400-2700-81000 per month
Last date for receipt of application: June 9, 2021
Interested candidates please fill the form: https://forms.office.com/r/KKj7294qtf. The interviews will be held online via Zoom.
Prof. Vipul Arora
Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
I.I.T Kanpur -208016
Office location: 305-D ACES Building