Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/165
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for Smart Materials Structures and Systems laboratory (SMSS), Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur on temporary and contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Deputy Project Manager (01)
Salary Range: INR 19200-1600-48000
(Higher Start may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates)
- Excellent command over English Language and extra-ordinary communication skills
- Knowledge of organizing seminars and conferences
- Brochure/Banner preparation, Organizing Industry meets, Seminars and Presentation
- Computer proficiency and good database management skills
- Good command on Microsoft Office Tools
- Proactive thinking and proven ability to work as a team leader
- Assist in various recruitment/internship drives at SMSS Lab, IIT Kanpur
- Knowledge of Purchase and Procurement Procedures as per GoI rules, Stock Handling & Maintenance, Accounting & Financial Procedures related to Travel Advances.
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, Computer work, Report preparation work, documentation and any other office work allotted by supervisor
Minimum Qualification: Postgraduate only with (MBA/MCA) degree from very reputed institute with 5 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute.
Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before July 31, 2022 by email firstname.lastname@example.org also, the candidates are required to fill the google form https://forms.gle/TNxmLsiTAFmovzN47 Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees (at least two) who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
E-mail - email@example.com