Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/11
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual posts of Project Technician under the project at MedTech facility, IIT Kanpur, funded by BIRAC (Department of Biotechnology), New Delhi.
Designation: Project Technician
No. of Post: Two (02)
B.Sc. + 4 year relevant experience
3 years Engineering, Diploma + 4 relevant experience
High School + ITI + 9 years relevant experience
- Mechanical fitting and machining
- Laser machine operation
- ISO 13485 document support
- Worked on Good Laboratory Practices environment
Salary range: Rs. 14400-1200-36000 PM Consolidated
(Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates as per IITK Rules)
Term of Appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: Two
- The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
- The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 31st January, 2022
- To apply for post of Project Technician, please click here:
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
MedTech facility, Block B, Near Media Technology Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur - 208016 (India). 0512-259-2183, 2184.