Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/194
Applications on plain paper are invited for a position of Project Technician Salary range Rs. 14400-1200-36000/- in the sponsored research project (MOT/ME/2021145) as per the minimum experience specified link on website.
- High school + ITI Machinist (Grinder trade) + 9 year of relevant experience
Desirable Work Experience:
- 10 years in research/ R&D/ academic laboratory environment.
- Grinding, lapping, polishing and preparing surfaces of different surface finish.
- Fabrication of porous structures for thermal Engineering applications.
- Working on fabrication and various instrumentation of research experiment set-ups.
- Procurement of material for research laboratory.
- Handling of common equipment in thermal engineering laboratory such as thermal bath, instrumentation, boilers, sonication etc.
The post is purely temporary and can be extended on the basis of performance as per institute rule. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the test/interview. Interview can also be online.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
Interested candidates may send their application along with scanned copies of the supporting documents in one consolidated pdf file (ONLY via e-mail as given below) to the undersigned giving full details of their qualification and experience etc. on or before 03 September 2021.
(Dr. Sameer Khandekar)
RAC laboratory SL-109
IIT Kanpur (UP) PIN 208016