Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/175
Applications are invited to the post of Assistant Project Manager in the Office of Dean of Administration at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year Details of requirement are as below:
- Name of the post: Assistant Project Manager
- Scale of pay: Rs. 13200-1100-33000
- No. of posts: 01 No. (One no.)
- Minimum Qualification:
Minimum:Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M. Com / M.Sc. / MA) + 03 years relevant experience
Graduate (B. Sc. /BA/B. Com /BBA/ BCA) + 05 years relevant experience.
- Desirable Experience:Candidates should have requisite experience of the following areas:
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer applications.
- Data entry management in Office Automation
- Preparation of reports and presentation etc.
- Ability for noting and drafting for general office administration, filing related work, organizing meeting, data keeping etc.
- Experience in handling different real time projects (accounting) independently.
- Hands on experience in latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Thunderbird.
- Knowledge of accounting software and its development
- Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click “Apply Online” link below. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available upto 12-06-2019, 5:30 PM.
- Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of one year.
Dean Administration reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications.
No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. J. P. Deshmukh
Deputy Registrar, Administration