Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/17
Applications are invited for the Post of Deputy Project Manager to work for the office of Digital Learning. The said post is purely on a temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirements.
Name of Post: Deputy Project Manager
Number of Post: Two (02)
Qualification & Experience Post Graduate (MBA / MCA/ M.Com. / M.Sc. / MA) + 5 years of relevant experience
Graduate (B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com / BBA/ BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
Roles and responsibilities: Coordination and overseeing various activities of the Office of Digital Learning,
- Computer proficiency and good database management skills
- Good command on Microsoft Office Tools.
- Students' No-Dues and updating of data after graduating
- Preparation of the student Booklet and Verification of student data
- Update the placement data in the grading booklet
- Maintain student database to ensure the accuracy & smooth functioning
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, and documentation.
- Ability to communicate well in English (spoken and written).
- The person shall also take care of other responsibilities as assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000/- per month based on qualifications and experience.
The application should be submitted strictly online. The application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting an online application shall be on or before 11:59 PM on Saturday, 4th February 2023.
Candidates should submit their details and upload documents in the given link below:
The short-listing committee reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for an interview.
Only the short-listed candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview through email. The Selection process will be offline.
(PIC, Office of Digital Learning)
Ph. No. 0512-259-2264