Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/358
Applications are invited for the position "Deputy Project Manager" in the project "Syndicate Bank Entrepreneurship Research & Training Centre (SBERTC)"
|Qualifications & Experience Essential
||Post Graduate (M. Sc/M. Com/MA/MBA/MCA) +5 Years of relevant experience
|Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Experience in handling various financial database such as Prowess IQ, Prowessdx, Thompson and Reuter
- Knowledge of operating various statistical packages used for data analysis such as SPSS, Stata, R
- Knowledge of data cleansing & processing for analysis.
- Masters Degree in Mathematics and Statics will be preferred
- Collecting Financial Data from various sources
- Summarizing and analyzing the financial data
- Overall office management, record keeping and documentation
The post is purely temporary and will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 19.11.2019
Prof. B. V. Phani
318, IME Building, IIT Kanpur