Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/278
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Assistant under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence of Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com./BBA/BCA)
Candidates should be hard working and have experience of at least 4 years in an academic institution with the following areas:
- A bachelor degree in computer application.
- Working experience and helping out in an office in an academic setting with a favourable track-record from former employers.
- Demonstrable evidence of satisfying job descriptions given below will be preferred.
- Comfortable in using the computer to enter data and be familiar with communicating over email and familiar with QR code generation for stock records.
- Understand and support the office priorities so as to support the office team members at all times in creating a positive work environment.
- Verification and maintenance of the stock with using the QR Code method.
- Help and interact with visitors to the centre and facilitate them in their professional interaction with the institute.
- Partner with rest of the team to maintain office cleanliness, organization, and availability of building and office supplies.
- Basic support maintenance activities and admin issues to ensure smooth office/lab operations,
- Communication of messages as well as receiving and transferring internal and external post and courier. Maintaining incoming & outgoing post /courier with their proper records.
- Coordinating and providing basic logistic support for labs as and when required.
- Assist to help during important meetings at centre with hospitality and support.
Salary: 10800-900-27000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: Maximum one year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
No. of positions: one
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 21st December, 2021
To apply for post of Project Assistant, please click here: Apply online
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
(S. Sundar Kumar Iyer)
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online Interview. Short listed candidate s will be informed with an email about the date of interview.