Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/216
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/142
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Associate"
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc Or B.Sc. + MCA.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Characterisation of ink and substrate properties (Rheology, Contact Angle, Profilometry)
- Electrical characterization
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Characterisation of inks, substrates and prints
- Operation of printing prepress
- Assistance with printing experiments
- Preparing presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 18000 - 1500 - 45000
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com or send by post to the below address latest by 09th October 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09th October 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.