Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/122
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/133
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Development of Reconfigurable Flat Panel Metasurface Antenna" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur
Name of Post: Project Engineer
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
Skill Requirements and Responsibilities:
- PCB Designing: Circuit design and layout, using operational amplifiers, filters, A/ D and low power management ICs etc, Schematic capture, Review Layout, Gerber review Cold Test and functional Testing of hardware.
- Expert in PCB designing software like Altium designer, OrCad capture & Eagle.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers), good knowledge in C / C++ as well as low - level programming skills.
- Excellent Hands on skills in hardware debugging and board bring out.
- Exposure to commonly used IDEs for Embedded System like Atmel studio and debugging techniques.
- Ability to perform Hardware design interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Good hands-on experience in analog, dsp & sensor interfacing (Particularly thermal sensors like thermistor, RTD etc.).
- Excellent proven skills in soldering techniques such as SMD soldering.
- Equipment handling related to component assembly likes SMT Stencil printer, pick & place, Rework Station, reflow oven etc.
- Actively support the team with debugging, hardware/ software bug tracking, functional verification, validation for product development.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 09th June 2020
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09 June 2020
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email address.