Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/46
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/150
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project entitled "Development of TFT Array and Liquid Crystal Layer and their Integration with Metasurface Antenna" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer/Project Scientist"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. / Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Hands-on experience in thin film deposition by PVD, CVD and ALD processes
- Hands-on experience in thin-film device (e.g. TFTs, diodes etc.) fabrication and characterization
- Hands-on Experience in lithography and etch processes (dry and wet)
- Experience in experimental design and process optimization
- Experience in VLSI and EDA tools is a big plus
- Experience in project coordination and project management
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- Ownership, Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication, e.g. sputtering, PECVD, RIE, mask-aligner, mask-writer etc.
- Development of lithography process on glass as well as polymer substrates
- Design, layout and mask fabrication for large area flexible electronics
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs.26400-2200-66000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 15th March 2021.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 15th March 2021.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.