Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/06
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/161
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer"
Role: C/C++, RTOS, Wearable/Portable Electronics Product Developer.
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech in Computer Science/Electronics. OR B. Tech/B.E. in Computer Science/Electronics + Min 3 years' Experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Developing embedded Firmware for portable / wearable electronics products.
- Developing software on RTOS / Linux. Knowledge on wearable OS will be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USART and inter device communication protocols like Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc.
- Familiarity with connector protocols like USB such as USB type - A,B &C.
- Responsibilities include problem definition, system architecture/design, algorithms, programming, integration, and testing.
- Experience debugging the Bluetooth BR/EDR protocol over-the-air with commonly available protocol analyzers / sniffers.
- Requires at least 2 to 5 years of experience with embedded systems, real time systems (RTOS); C/C++ (Python experience a plus).
- Related development on sensors, wireless and Bluetooth as well as BLE, and hardware/software integration. Fundamental software development skills: working with APIs, leveraging existing algorithm, developing modular, reusable code.
- Target KEY Experience - in Bluetooth, BLE, or other wireless protocols, battery management systems
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18th January 2022. *Extended till January 24, 2022.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 18th January 2022. *Extended till January 24, 2022.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.