Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/191
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/139
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer /Project Scientist under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer /Project Scientist"
Minimum Qualification: For Project Engineer M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. /For Project Scientist Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant experience. Educational background should be in physics, electronics or instrumentation.
- Masters in Electronics, Instrumentation or Physics with relevant experience
- Work experience in Photo-lithography, wet etching processes would be an advantage
- Prior experience in characterizing semiconductor electronic devices like photodetectors, LEDs, etc.
- Sound knowledge in MATLAB/LabView programming would be required
- Experience or familiarity in OLED fabrication would be added advantage.
Nature of work:
- Automation of measurement setups and plotting of IVL characteristics of OLEDs
- Development of driver electronics for OLEDs demonstrators
- Lifetime measurements and characterization of OLEDs
- Installation and maintenance of characterization equipment
- Extensive documentation and reporting of developed designs and processes.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to the below address latest by 15th September 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 15th September 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.