Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/169
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/136
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Scientist/Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years relevant Exp/ M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg/Paint Technology)
- Good knowledge of ink and paste
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
- Familiar with annealing and sintering process of conductive thin films
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of positions: Two (02)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 21st August 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 21st August 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.