Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/295
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/147
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Technical Supervisor under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Technical Supervisor"
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. + 8 years of relevant experience Or 3 Years Eng. Diploma + 8 years of relevant experience
Desirable Qualification:3 Years Eng. Diploma in Electronics engineering+ 10 years of relevant Exp.
- Oversee day-to-day performance of junior employees: managing their workflow, helping to resolve their technical issues, ensuring the safety standards of Electronic System Lab.
- Knowledge of OLED/ LED/ dot matrix, RGB matrix display driver designing.
- Good experience in ACF bonding machine, bonding of Chip on flex (COF), Chip on board (COB) and experience with flexible substrate like PEN, Polyimide etc.
- PCB design with industry standard EDA tool (Altium/EAGLE), Schematic Circuit design and PCB layout for Embedded System, Gerber output for manufacturing, Gerber review and functional testing of hardware.
- Ability to create Footprint/library for both SMT & thru-hole components and skills of advance Manual/Auto routing with good knowledge of SMT packages and component datasheet.
- Hands on experience at PCB assembly equipment’s like Pick and Place BGA Rework Station, Reflow Oven & Microscope for PCB stencil printing.
- Soldering skills like Flow soldering, Hand soldering, SMD/PTH soldering along with PCB repair & assembly.
- Experience in Screen printing for printed Flexible and Rigid OLED on Semi auto machine along with Stencil and Screen making.
- Product assembly, testing and final inspection.
- Hands on experience of testing and measuring equipment like programmable power supply, ultrasonic bonding, mixed signal oscilloscope and precision source measure unit.
- Micro-controller programming is preferred.
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th December 2020
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 28th December 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application.