Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/281
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Sr. Project Mechanic under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence of Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: 3 years Engg. Diploma OR High School+ ITI+ 5 years of relevant exp.
- The candidate should have at one six months experience working and helping out in the laboratory in an academic setting with a favourable track-record from former employers.
Candidate should have at-least six months of experience in four or more of the following
- Capability to solder: SMD, PTH, QFN, QFP, LQFP, BGA rework etc, with good trouble shooting skills and soldering and De soldering.
- Basic knowledge of managing spares inventory, preparing and maintaining service report and job sheets
- Visit to customer site or manufacturing facility for debugging place if required.
- Basic knowledge of drawing and creative skill.
Salary: Rs. 10800-900-27000 /- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 28th December, 2021
To apply for post of Sr. Project Mechanics, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)