Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/130
Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Sr. Project Scientist under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: PhD +2 Yrs. of relevant experience
Desirable Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, or allied fields with doctoral work involving fabrication and characterization of organic and inorganic semiconductor
Essential Experience: Experience in a research & development project(s) related to organic electronic device fabrication and Inkjet printing of multi-layer functional devices
Desirable Experience: 10 years of experience after Ph.D. of working in the following areas
- Physics in low-dimensional materials e.g. carbon nanotube thin films, thin film transistor devices
- Solution processing of thin films via drop casting, spin coating and dip coating
- Device fabrication using lithography, thermal evaporation, sputtering, reactive plasma ion etching, wire bonding, Photon sintering
- Inkjet printing of multi-layer functional devices
- Structural characterization using Small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS), SEM, TEM, XRD, FTIR and NMR spectroscopy, Optical profilometry, Goniometry
- Data analysis and interfacing software e.g. Origin, MATLAB, LABVIEW and Python
Salary: Rs. 32400-2700- 81000/- (per month based on qualification)
Term of Appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 9th July, 2021
To apply for post of Sr. Project Engineer/ Sr. Project Scientist, please click here: Apply online (https://forms.gle/ncskocQkwKCQ9h5c6)
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)
(S Sundar Kumar Iyer)