Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/067
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence of Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech. OR M.Sc. OR B.Sc.+MCA
Desirable Qualification: MSc Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry
- Strong knowledge in organic synthesis, polymer synthesis and composite preparation.
- Strong knowledge in characterization of molecules, polymers, and composites.
- Strong knowledge on conducting polymers
- Good understanding on gas sensors
- Basic understanding of ink formulation
- Basic understanding on coordination complex
Nature of work
- Synthesis of polymers, polymer composites, and organic molecules.
- Handling characterization instruments related to the project
- Fabrication of gas sensing devices
Salary: Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
Number of positions: Two
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 21st March, 2022
To apply for post of Project Associate , please click here: Apply online (https://forms.gle/ncskocQkwKCQ9h5c6)
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208016 (India)