Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/128
Applications are invited for the position of "Deputy Project Manager" for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
- Use of Microsoft Office & Tally ERP 9
- Knowledge of Accountancy, Finance, Taxation, due diligence, Compliances as per Companies Act, interaction with different funding agencies.
- Knowledge of handling a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of managing the funding related transactions of different projects.
- Computer literacy and ability to work independently will be preferred.
- Maintenance of accounts- all aspects; Accounting and compliance advisory to incubate companies and potential entrepreneurs, Project purchase, reporting and communication with funding agencies and institute audit, project and seed fund management.
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 15th June, 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Dr. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay