Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/75
Applications are invited for the position of "Program Director" for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
||Post-Graduating (MBA/M.Sc.) +15 years of relevant experience.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of project management processes, workflows, and terminology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
- Leading project planning and execution.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
||1,50,000/- Per Month
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 10th June, 2021.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Dr. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay
Professor in-Charges, SIIC