Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/76
Applications are invited for the position of "Program Manager" for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
||Post-Graduation (M.Sc./MTech. /MS) 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of handling a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds
- Knowledge of managing the funding related transactions of different project
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of project management and start-ups
- Extensive communication coordination with incubate firms and their stakeholder.
- Lead meeting planning, facilities, presentation, minutes, and follow-up.
- Develop a knowledge of the incubate firm and be able to able to strategize based on product lifecycle
- Help develop an execution policy statement with each incubate based on their goals, objectives, and product life-stage and market response.
- Help translate execution policy to individual objective for the leadership of the incubate firms.
||41,667/- Per Month
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 10th June, 2021.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Dr. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay
Professor in-Charges, SIIC