Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/30
Applications are invited for the post of Project Manager for the project "Patent Filing & Commercialization of Products in Institute" This Post is purely temporary and contractual basis.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
Qualifications & Essential Experience:
- Post Graduate (MBA / PGDM / MCA / M.Com. / M.Sc. / M.A.) + 8 Years of relevant Experience
Graduate (B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BCA) + 15 years of relevant Experience
- CCC Certification in Computer Knowledge
- Knowledge in prior art search report with public search engines such as Google Patents, Espacenet, WIPO, etc.
- Knowledge of inward and outward Correspondence with good typing skills, Interaction with patent analysts, inventors, client organizations and third parties.
- Able to Handle and solve issues concerned with obtaining or licensing patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property. Able to communicate with Patent attorneys & Inventors on regular basis.
- Creating implementation and product support agreements. Assist with evaluation reports, feasibility reports, patent filing invoices docketing.
- Knowledge of organizing seminars on intellectual property for clients and public. Brochure/Banner preparation, Organizing Industry meets, Seminars and Presentation.
- Ability to upload documents on different database in a timely manner. Computer proficiency with good knowledge in MS Office. Good record/file management skills.
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, Computer work, Patent filing work, documentation and any other office work allotted by supervisor.
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
Salary: In the range Rs. 24000-2000-60000/- per month (Consolidated).
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email with updated CV / Resume giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by February 15, 2021. No hard copies of applications will be accepted.
Note: Please use the following subject line in the e-mail Application for "Project Manager --------------------------- "(Your name in the blank space). It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay
Incubation & Innovation