Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/269
Applications are invited for the position "Project Manager" for sponsored project under the "SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre", IIT Kanpur to undertake Portfolio Management of Incubate
|Essential qualifications and experience
|| Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience
Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
- Experience in purchase procedures both Import and local purchase
- ?Experience in maintaining the stock registers, Vendor management, and bill processing for purchases.
- Audit and Stock Verification
- Administrative and managerial skills.
- Logistics and Hospitality Management
- Handling Recruitment Process and Administration
- Data Management of Incubates Companies
- Client Interaction and Customer Support
- Ability to work independently and provide vision to the incubate companies as well as the incubation team
- Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc.
||Handling purchase procedure for Government Sponsored project, Vendor Management, Record Keeping , Lab management at ground level
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance. Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 14th August, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Faculty in-Charges, SIIC