Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/387
Applications are invited for the position of "Chartered Accountant" for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
- Use of Microsoft Office & Tally ERP 9
- Knowledge of Accountancy, Finance, Taxation, due diligence, Compliances as per Companies Act, interaction with different funding agencies.
- Knowledge of handling a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of managing the funding related transactions of different projects.
- Computer literacy and ability to work independently will be preferred.
- Maintenance of accounts- all aspects; Accounting and compliance advisory to incubate companies and potential entrepreneurs, Project purchase, reporting and communication with funding agencies and institute audit, project and seed fund management.
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of one year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 28th December, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Professor in-Charges, SIIC