Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/105
Applications are invited from candidates for the Post of Program Manager in Students’ Placement Office (SPO), IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis. Appointment is initially for a period of one year and may be extended based on performance & project status.
Name of Post: Program Manager (01)
Consolidated Salary Structure: Rs. 50,000/- per month + Upto 7% increment per year
Minimum Qualification & Post qualification Experience: Post Graduate degree with 5 years of relevant experience Or Graduate with 8 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute.
Desirable Experience: Preferably MBA and prior experience in student Training and Placement is desired.
Job Description: The job role includes:
- Coordinating with the stake holders and students regarding operation of the Toastmasters Club.
- Creating awareness among student community and encourage students to join the club.
- Maintaining student database to ensure accuracy & smooth functioning of the club and its
- Monitoring the club activities and report preparation.
- Assisting the SPO on various recruitment/internship drives at IIT Kanpur.
- The person shall also take care of other responsibilities as assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
Duration of Appointment: Appointment is initially for a period of one year and may be extended based on performance & project status.
Age limit: Maximum 50 years.
SPO reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed.
Application Process: Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE by sending the soft copy of their resume in prescribed format (Form No. 303) along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th April2022, 05.00 PM
Note: No TA/ DA will be paid if called for the interview.