- Ease of Doing Violations: Collective Delhi’s Report on the Mundka Factory Fire and the Pattern of Criminal Negligence in Delhi’s Industrial Areas. Rsearch Unit for Political Economy, May 2022.
- The unbridled power of corporations and why we should be worried, Podcast: Suno India, Nov 30, 2021.
- The Horror that is India: Why Is the Ruling Establishment Simply Incapable of Responding Any Other Way to the Pandemic? Rsearch Unit for Political Economy, May 2021.
- Recent Amazon Revelations: What do they tell us about the ongoing farm protests? Rsearch Unit for Political Economy, March 2021.
- Labour in the Time of Corona. Research Unit in Political Economy, May-2020.
- What Does Privatisation Really Do? (with Manali Chakrabarti) Research Unit in Political Economy, Jun-2018.
- Maruti Manesar: Chronicle of a Disaster Foretold? Countercurrents.org, August 2012.
- Contract Workers at IITK: A Response to Commonly Held Misconceptions. Sanhati Journal, 7, May 2010.
- Satyam and the Truth about CSR. InfoChange News & Features, March 2009.
- Why are we Against the Reservations? eSocialSciences, May 2006.