Class of 1991
A Legacy Project is a project adopted by the batch celebrating its Golden Jubilee Reunion, for the betterment of the Institute and of the people associated with it. It is a way of honouring your alma mater and to create a lasting legacy in remembrance of your years at IIT Kanpur
Join your batchmates in supporting your batch Legacy project!
How will this work?
- The funds donated by the batch will be parked in the Batch legacy project for the Class of 1991
- The legacy project for the Class of 1991 will be decide in due course
- These projects and endowments will be based on the concensus of the batch
- Periodic updates will be provided on the status of the funds utilised
- For India Contributions are 100% Tax deductible u/s 80G of income Tax Act, 1961.
- For US Contribution are 100% Tax deductible u/s 501(c)(3) of US internal revenue code. You can also donate through your company's Matching Grant Program. Please look for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Foundation Inc. in your organisation's list of approved organisations.