A Legacy Project is a project adopted by the batch celebrating its Golden Jubilee Reunion, for the betterment of the Institute and of the people associated with it. It is a way of honouring your alma mater and to create a lasting legacy in remembrance of your years at IIT Kanpur
Join your batchmates in supporting your batch Legacy project!
How will this work?
• You are requested to sign a pledge committing your contributions to the Silver Jubilee Legacy Project
• The funds can be donated over the next one year
• The projects to be supported will be decided by the Class of 1996 during the actual reunion
• The funds donated by the batch will be parked in the Batch legacy project for the Class of 1996
• These projects and endowments will be initiated based on the consensus of the batch
• Periodic updates will be provided on the status of the fund-utilisation
• For India Contributions are 100% Tax deductible u/s 80G of income Tax Act, 1961.
For US Contribution are 100% Tax deductible u/s 501(c)(3) of US internal revenue code. You can also donate through your company's Matching Grant Program. Please look for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Foundation Inc. in your organisation's list of approved organisations.