Experience the best of academia and industry at the Arthashashtra-2023. Network industry leaders from MSME, FMCG, BFSI, management consulting, entrepreneurs, scholars, and academicians, with HNI, and fintech representatives. Learn & discuss the latest data, global market trends in financial services, fintech consumer products & goods, and labour economy among others.
|Delegate Type||Participant Category Code||Registration Fees (Including GST)|
|All Non-IITK Students||Others||826|
To register click here
- For details instructions with screenshots refer to the PDF
- Choose the institute as Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Choose the payment category as CDTE Workshops
- Course Code: IITK/CCE/23-24/067
- Course Title: Arthashashtra-2023
- Course Duration: 24.11.2023 – 25.11.2023
- Fill in your details
- Choose the relevant participant category from the table above and make the payment
- Please email a copy of invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- If you have queries related to registrations write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For Non IITK Delegates/ Corporates/ Faculties only. Register for any one day at 3776 only including GST
- For eMasters per day registration fees is 1400 only
Conference Dress Code:
Participants are requested to follow the dress code to the venue, your entry may be restricted on non-compliance.
Dress Code: Formals/Semi-formals/Business Casual (collared t-shirt)/Ethnic wear.
Don'ts: Please avoid flip-flops, bathroom slippers, shorts, cargo jeans, torned jeans and round neck t-shirt, t-shirts with provoking slogans to the venue.
Accommodation at Kanpur:
For hostel accommodation at the campus please fill form https://forms.gle/6nFUcLJW2aKtQHpn8 (institute charges applicable and subject to availability on a first come first serve basis)
For guidance with respect to hotels in the city write to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Registration cost includes delegate kit, learning materials (if any) Lunch, Breakfast, and High Tea on both days.
*** Students will be required to present their original ID cards issued by their respective institute along with the registration invoice at the registration desk.
*** Delegates are requested to complete the registration formalities at the registration desk by showing the invoice.