Brief details of proposed up gradation works in PK Kelkar Library Building.
Existing condition of building
- The Library building was constructed in year 1963.
- The building is basement + three storied with ground coverage of 2410 sq. meter & plinth area 5000 sq. meter.
Need of Upgradation
- The building structure condition is satisfactory.
- The false ceiling and vinyl flooring requires up gradation. The false ceiling was done in 1996-97.
- Internal painting is required.
- The false ceiling needs to be changed and as well as to be painted internally on effected area.
- The vinyl flooring in common and circulation areas of all floors needs to be changed.