The Hall of Residence No. III for boys was constructed in year 1962-64.
The Hall has seating capacity of 470 students with ground coverage of 6,895 m2 & the plinth area is 12,120 m2. .
Existing condition of the Hall:
Need of Upgradation:
- The existing condition of sunshade & parapet is ok.
- The existing condition of Hall is not so good as of other halls hence Hall needs to be painted externally as well as internally.
Proposed Upgradation Works:
- The Hall was externally painted in 2013 & internally painting in 2009, as per norms this frequency is 5 years hence both are due.
- This hall was not having the provision of rain water harvesting hence the same has been proposed to be taken up under upgradation of the Hall.
Total proposed upgradation Cost:
- The complete external repairing & internal painting of Hall.
- The terrace rain water harvesting of Hall.
- The total upgradation cost as per abstract of cost shall come to Rs. 109.68 lacs.