A Legacy Project is adopted by the batch celebrating its Silver Jubilee Reunion milestone. This project is to support the Institute in its endeavour in becoming one of the leading global institutes and also to support initiatives for the welfare of the people associated with it. Giving back is a way of honouring your alma mater and also creates a lasting legacy in remembrance of your cherished years at IIT Kanpur.
Join your batchmates in supporting Class of 1996 Silver Jubilee Legacy Project!
How will this work?
- The funds can be donated over the next one year
- The funds donated by the batch will be parked in the Batch legacy project for the Class of 1996
- These projects and endowments will be initiated based on the consensus of the batch
- Periodic updates will be provided on the status of the fund-utilisation
- For India Contributions are 100% Tax deductible u/s 80G of income Tax Act, 1961.
- For US Contribution are 100% Tax deductible u/s 501(c)(3) of US internal revenue code. You can also donate through your company's Matching Grant Program. Please look for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Foundation Inc. in your organisation's list of approved organisations.