Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash
Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash is a Professor at Indian Association for the Cultivation of Sciences, Kolkata since 2018. Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash did her MSc. in Chemistry from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, India and subsequently earned a PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry from IIT Kanpur in 2003. In her illustrious career, Dr. Dash has been a Fellow of many prestigious institutes and universities, such as Alexander von Humboldt Fellow at Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany; Postdoctoral Fellow, ESPCI-Paris, France; Marie Curie Fellow at University of Cambridge, UK; Visiting Fellow at University of Bristol, UK.
Achievements and Honors
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize, 2020
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, FRSC, 2020
- Editorial Advisory Board Member, ChemComm, 2020
- Selected for CRSI Bronze Medal, 2020
- DBT/ Wellcome Trust Indian Alliance Senior Fellowship, 2020
- Second Charusita Chakravarty Memorial Lecture, CRSI India, 2019.
- SwarnaJayanti Fellowship, 2015-2016.
- Visiting Fellow at University of Bristol, UK, 2010.
- Marie Curie Fellow at University of Cambridge, UK, 2007 to 2009.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, ESPCI-Paris, France, 2006-2007.
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany, 2004-2006.