Mr. Sachin NP
Mr. Sachin NP is an alumnus of IITK and a User Experience Design Specialist at Robert Bosch Technical and Business Solutions GmbH, Germany
After completing his B.Tech from Nanda Engineering College in 2013, Mr. Sachin NP received his Masters in Design (M. Des.) Programme from IIT Kanpur in 2016. He won the Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards/Appreciations 2017 for his M. Des. work on Anubhav-An efficient Braille Writing Tool. The device comes up with the concept of cells with raised dots on the slate and a stencil that flips down vertically from one row to the other. Consequently the raised dots are embossed on to the paper with the help of a hollow tube stylus. Mirroring of alphabets while writing is no longer required. This system enables the user to read as they write. And also, performing mathematical calculations would be now a cake walk and they could make calculations in a jiffy. He also created Digipath-The first step towards diagnosis. It is a digital pathology assistant to simplify laboratory diagnostic processes by automating the analysis of body fluids like blood, urine, etc.
Achievements and Honors
- Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Award, 2017
- Ocha 2.0 won Bronze A' Design Award 2015-16 in Home Appliances Design Category.
- Ranjan Kumar Memorial Award for the best socially relevant project by any graduating student of any department for the year 2016, IIT Kanpur.
- Runner-up position in 24 hour OzChi International Student Design Challenge 2015.
- First Prize Winner of Product Design Competition in Inter IIT Tech-Meet 2015,