- Innovation & Incubation
- Culture & Sports
(1) S.Banerjee & A. G. Kritsuk, Scale by scale energy transfer in isothermal magnetohydrodynamic turbulence,
Accepted, Physical Review E, 2018 .
(2) S.Banerjee & S.Galtier, An alternative formulation for exact scaling relations in hydrodynamic and
magnetohydrodynamic turbulence (Journal of Physics A, 50, 015501 (2016)).
(3). S. Banerjee, L. Hadid, F. Sahraoui & S. Galtier, Scaling of Compressible Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence
in the Fast Solar Wind, Astrophysical Journal Letters, 829(2), L27 (2016).
(4). S.Banerjee & S.Galtier, Chiral exact Relations for Helicities in Hall Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence,
Physical Review E, 93, 033120 (2016).
(1) Inspire Faculty Award (direct mode) in Physical sciences from Indian National Science Academy (2017).
"Prix de These" (Best thesis award) from Ecole Doctoral Ondes et Matiere (2015).
(2) Referee in Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Physics of Fluids, Annales Geophysicae and Astrophysical Journal.
Qualied (Selected in Qualication 2015) for applying for a post of full time lecturer in french universities.
(3) AMX Thesis fellowship for 3 years (2011-2014) with teaching facility.
(4) Full scholarship of fondation de l'X of Ecole Polytechnique (2007-2011).
(5) 2nd rank holder in Masters (Plasma Physics) of Ecole Polytechnique (2011).
(6) Gold Medalist in National Graduate Physics Examination (NGPE 2007) organized by Indian Association of
physics Teachers (IAPT).
(7) 3rd rank holder (1st in the college) in B. Sc (Honours in Physics) in the University of Calcutta (2007).
Office Phone: 2013